The desire to look beautiful is an inherent human trait. Most people go out of their way to look their best, wearing fashion-forward outfits, getting a stylish haircut at the salon, or visiting the dentist for a smile transformation. The latter has become a part of beauty makeovers because beautiful teeth contribute to an appealing smile. In fact, cosmetic dentistry procedures have become the most sought after dental treatments worldwide because people want their smiles to look good. There’s just something about a picture perfect smile that draws people to it. Thus, cosmetic dentistry is offered by your trusted dentist in Sevierville, TN and many dentists around the world so you can project a more professional and desirable image than before, with beautiful teeth.
Top Cosmetic Dentistry Options
• Porcelain Veneers – Veneers are great at masking almost all kinds of teeth imperfections. These cosmetic flaws include minor misalignment, discoloration, chips, cracks, unevenness, and gaps. Veneers are thin, porcelain shells that mimic the look of real teeth. They are bonded on the visible side of the teeth, to correct and enhance their shape, structure, and appearance. Your smile appears beautifully designed, and perfectly crafted with porcelain veneers.
• Implant Restoration – Society considers smiling with missing teeth very unattractive; hence, dental implants were developed to offer patients a permanent and long lasting replacement for lost teeth. Implant restoration involves the placement of prosthetic teeth, otherwise known as abutments, on the dental implants. Implant restorations may be a tedious process, but offers a lifetime of function and durability. Patients’ smiles are restored and sometimes even their confidence.
• Porcelain Bridges – Dental bridges are perfect for patients who lost a tooth but with healthy teeth present adjacent to the gap. Bridges are made to bond with the adjacent teeth, so the gap left by a lost tooth is filled. Replacing lost teeth is essential for both function and aesthetics. Teeth with gaps left unfilled have the tendency to shift position and misalign. Smiling with gaps is also considered as unappealing; hence, bridges are an essential cosmetic dentistry procedure to complete your smile.
Cosmetic Dentistry Benefits
• Studies had shown that people who feel good about their smiles, smile more often than when cosmetic flaws were present.
• Companies hiring people for sales, marketing, and customer care, often choose individuals with attractive smiles.
• People who are confident with their smiles generate positivity towards others.
• People with cosmetically enhanced teeth become conscious of maintaining their smiles; hence, practice good oral habits.
• Cosmetic dentistry procedures provide years of happy and satisfied smiles; thus, making it a practical choice for a beauty makeover.
1, 2, 3 Say Cheese
People have different smiles for the camera. Some smile widely, making the teeth visible. Others simply curve the mouth for a smile, without showing off the teeth. Which smile do you think is best? The choice is yours. Cosmetic dentistry can help you have the confidence to smile any way you want. Pictures can last for centuries, so make sure to say cheese with a beautiful, confident smile!
Image Courtesy Pinterest